Vladimir Kraljevic ooydoboora at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:24:11 EDT 2009

Hi,
... It's a security feature; It can be configured with MSN Messenger.
The screenshot(s) below are from MSN Messenger 7.5.0324 (Run in
Compatibility mode, as to work w/Windows XP & other; Screenshot no. 2
below).

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3598/alwaysask.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/2wqx5r9.png

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3608/comp2k.png
http://i41.tinypic.com/5xv39d.png

ps.
Don't know if this would be relevant information...
1. Pidgin version?
2. Operating system?
3. Browser?