Yahoo Messenger send file question

Dicky Johan dickyjohan at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:32:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how the Yahoo Messenger send file algorithm works.
My understanding is that there are a few round trips whereby a hash key is
generated, and further used to send a chain of messages thru some relay
website. Can someone help me to explain further how it works, I am trying to
understand the behavior but when it reached the point whereby it makes a
POST to the relay website, I get a socket closed exception. I think somehow
I am either missing some sequence of steps, or some of my keys are corrupt.

Thanks,

Dicky