Direct Login without Adding Profiles

Gaurish Sharma gary4gar at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:28:03 EDT 2009

Hi,
I want an functionality by which users can login directly onto various
IM protocols without adding profiles. Something like this:
* Open Pidgin
* Select protocol
* Enter Userid & password
* you are in!

Basically, I want to bypass accounts window and enable login directly.
many of you might be curious to know why i want this change in UI.

Reason:
For enabling use on Public Computers. I was setting was an Internet
cafe based on open source software. we don't want account details of
people to be saved for privacy reason.

Please tell if such functionally is already implemented?

Regards,
Gaurish Sharma
www.gaurishsharma.com