pidgin problems

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at quantentunnel.de
Thu May 28 13:30:32 EDT 2009

1) There is a plugin for sending screenshots
(<http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ThirdPartyPlugins> and
<http://raoulito.info/pidgin_screenshot/>) to other users, but when I
tried to test it, it didn't work (this might be fixed by now).
2) Both sending and receiving files should be supported, if you should
notice an issue with file transfers, please create a ticket on the bug
tracker (after searching for existing tickets).
3) In order to search your list for a particular buddy, you just need to
set the focus to the buddy list and type a buddy's name.