Looking to Assess Pidgin

Olga Howard olga.howard at gmail.com
Fri May 29 07:54:22 EDT 2009

Thank you! I appreciate your help!

I suspect my questions are seemingly stupid to someone on the inside.
I'm not a developer so most of the website information is lost to me
in terms of trying to understand if Pidgin fits the requirements
stated. So you're right. I didn't download it. Not being a developer,
me guessing on the answers is impossible.

Again, thanks for clarifying for me!

-Olga