Pidgin buddy list question

Anne akalogritsas at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 13 13:16:31 EST 2009

I'm using Pidgin 2.6.3 (portable application) and have an issue with one
of my contacts appearing online when they are actually offline.  He has
a mobile on the account so not sure if that makes a difference but I
would like to know if there is any way I can correct this or adjust it
so that the contact appears online only when he is online.

Thanks.