No subject

SapiMan 1985-34576dC javi_sapi at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:13:26 EST 2009

Hi! i'm supporter of PIDGIN and I've using it since version 2.0 for windows, I really want this freeware and I want to ask for a plugin to connect to chat with user of tuenti (is a spanish social network), this network has a chat client based on javascript. I don't know about programming but if you created plugins for facebook chat client and skype I think this won't be difficult for you!
Continue like this cause pidgin is the best messenger client you can find on the net.
thanks to all the pidgin team!!!!!