pidgin plugin dev support - problem in disconnecting account

evanescent coolnuwan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:45:34 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have been waiting for a response to this from someone who know the pidgin
in and out.
may be my question is not clear.
lets think like this.
there is a tick boxes in Account->Manage Account window to disconnect pidgin
account.
now i need to perform the same functionality inside from the program.
So what are the relevant methods to do this. Program structure of my  plugin
follows almost same program structure of Bonjour protocol implemented.

thanks