unable to send instant messages

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Mon Oct 5 13:10:07 EDT 2009

At 09:04 AM 10/5/2009, you wrote:

>I am having the same problem as the user above except I am not trying to IM
>an AIM user, rather I am trying to send an SMS to a cell phone.  I have the
>username as +17815551212 however I am still getting the error that the user
>is not logged in.  This was possible to do in the past as I have used this
>feature however it seems to be doing nothing but throwing errors now :(

Is this some sort of plugin? Or is there something else? Unless it
truly is broken (I've never tried it), I tried adding myself as a AIM
buddy, with the above mentioned format - +1########## , and it shows
online, but I get Unable to send message: Not logged in

I'm guessing for this to work (this would be awesome BTW), the cell
phone needs a AIM client? But then why not AIM the AIM username?