Aim buddy list broken

Tyler Brock tyler.brock at harvestvolmgt.com
Wed Oct 7 11:47:25 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

Bunch of guys at our company have been using pidgin for over a year with
no problems. Just last week we started having problems with our AIM
accounts having no buddies on their buddy lists.

Any ideas what the problem could be? Tried using "client login" and
removing/re-adding the account. Let me know.

-Tyler

Tyler Brock

Vice President - Research & Trading

Harvest Volatility Management, LLC

420 Lexington Avenue

Suite 2656

New York, NY 10170

(o) 646-843-4803

(c) 917-207-4043

Harvest Volatility Management, LLC and its service provider, reserve the
right to monitor and archive all e-mail in compliance with the rules of
the SEC. The information contained in this e-mail is for informational
purposes only. This message does not constitute an offer to sell or a
solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Accordingly, no
representation or warranty, expressed or otherwise, is made to, and no
reliance should be placed on, the fairness, accuracy, completeness or
timeliness of the information contained herein.