pidgin online status ICQ

Markus yarrbraxas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 05:09:59 EDT 2009

I have exactly this problem also and mailed a (rather lengthy) email about
this last week some time. Unfortunately I didn't get a reply so I can't
really help either. Just wanted to show some support and say more people are
having this problem so if anyone has any idea please speak up, it's pretty
annoying and not an obvious problem as far as I can see.

Thanks

Markus