VOIP Today Magazine issue #1

Network News noreply at news2.redirectme.net
Wed Oct 14 08:00:57 EDT 2009

Dear Sir,

VOIP Today is happy to release its first issue of VOIP Today magazine the postscript to www.voiptoday.org ( http://www.voiptoday.org ) to Keep you up to date on the latest news and views about VoIP, Asterisk PBX, IP PBXes, converged networks, Hosted PBXes, and other business telephony solutions.

Download now!

In the further if you have news you can send it to us and we will post it in VOIP Today Magazine.

Have you visited our forums already? feel free to add your comments on our forums.

http://www.voiptoday.org