Remove Buddy problem

SWebster swebster at pubnix.net
Sun Oct 18 15:07:43 EDT 2009

1    I have been trying to remove a buddy but each time I click on
Remove, I get a message showing I have been disconnected from the
server. Not sure which server they are talking about because I have a
stand alone computer.

2.    This is related to why I want to remove a buddy. My brother does
not use an alias, yet out of the blue I notice his messages are showing
as coming from his address but with a suffix number attached.  The first
couple of times this happened, there was a message saying that
<address at yahoo.com>  was now known as <address81>@yahoo.com    He said
he has never changed his address.  Not knowing this at the time, I added
this 'new address' to my buddy list and it works. Very odd. I wish to
remove it and use only his original address which no longer works.

Thanks

swebster