Remove Buddy problem

SWebster swebster at pubnix.net
Sun Oct 18 18:53:50 EDT 2009

Many thanks for your speedy reply. I had previously read through the
relevant FAQ and saw mention about the debug log and how to set it up. I
wrote you first because I was wondering whether someone could hack into
a transmission and spy on typed conversations.

I am using Pidgin 2.5.6,  Windows XP Home on a home phone line with a
DSL modem and cabled router with firewall. For IM I connect through MSN
in order to converse with a relative who has a MSN address but can also
converse through my Yahoo address with Yahoo addresses. I have only 2
buddies, both of whom are family. Totally 'vanilla' in that we use only
text, no file transfers or plugins on my end.

SWebster