G-talk set up issue

Laramie Ericson l_hickeyfriedman at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 16:29:51 EDT 2009

I can't get my google talk account to establish itself in pidgin. I've set
it up before, but this time it doesn't want to take.  The instructions on
the FAQ are not working for me.

My Google account is not a gmail email address it's  my yahoo email address.
I can't figure out what the settings should be for it. I know I can get it
to work, because like I said I have set it up before on pidgin.  But for the
life of me I can't remember how I did it!

I would be grateful if anyone has some ideas for me.

Thanks

L.