Please help!

Invisible entity invisible.entity at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:02:15 EDT 2009

Hi, please help me out. I want to know if I want to change my font color and size in pidgin, how do I do that? like I want my font to be size 16 or 18 and i want to have a multi color text like we have in yahoo, combination of different colors. Please help me in getting the same on pidgin. Also, please guide me as to how shall I join a chatroom?  if the link is:

http://www.meebo.com/room/dhammalmastichatroom/

how shall I join it? what url should I type and where?

Thanks

Looking forward for an immediate response