gtalk or jabber problem

Fallen FOX yasin.immortal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:10:40 EDT 2009

hi...

i have used pidgin abaut 2 years. But i have a big problem with gtalk or
jabber, now. When i was write with pidgin on my jabber or gtalk account, my
buddies seen only a blank. they can't seen my words. So pls help me. This
problem started with pdigin 2,61. there wasn't problem version 2,5 .
i used windows XP pro sp2 and a gmail account.
*Pidgin version 2.6.1*

--
Remember the sign we saw, my soul. That beautiful, Soft summer morning...
round a turning in the path. A disgusting carcass on a bed scattered with

NIKOPOL