Pidgin client using UTC timestamps

Jon Farber JFarber at Pactiv.com
Tue Sep 8 08:51:34 EDT 2009

My Pidgin 2.5.7 client is using UTC timestamps in IM sessions, instead of
what my Windows XP SP3 system uses (Central Time).  Any ideas?

Jon Farber
Senior IT Analyst
Pactiv Corporation
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
(847) 482-7322

This electronic mail message and all attachments to it contain information
intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may
include confidential and / or legally privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you have received this message and all
attachments in error, and any review, use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of any item is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
email and delete this electronic mail message and all attachments from your
computer, including all copies.