Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:46:45 EDT 2009

On top of Bill's humor (which I might add, was really good), the answer
is probably not.  Adium is the native "version" of Pidgin, though it's
not actually Pidgin, but it uses the same framework.  They would
probably be more apt to create an iPhone version, though from the last
conversations I heard, if it does happen, it won't for quite a while.

-Michael