Hypertext Links in IM Windows

flok2style at aol.com flok2style at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 15:37:55 EDT 2009

 Hmmm, okay. I have firefox selected as the default browser and it is still opening IE when I click on a link. I recently updated to the new pidgin version. It was working fine and just opening a new tab in my firefox browser on the old version. I guess I'll just have to copy and paste those links! :(