pidign

Robert Russo robbyrusso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:59:56 EDT 2009

David,

5190- Aim is the port i was referring too in the advanced-modify account tab
, I am running windows vista home premium 32 bit,  with eset smart security
4, I attached a debug log window. I use 2 aim accounts on pidgin one seems
to be working the other says "Unable to connect to authentication server:
Connection timed out." I uninstalled and reinstalled with
*
Pidgin 2.6.2*
(libpurple 2.6.2)
95470d310d5d3a229c0b9fc4232da9bfeafaeb5b

the only plug in i have is a spell checker
Thank you