Foreground Background Color Issues

korzo korzo enigmassoul at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 03:32:13 EDT 2009

So a friend of mine who uses pidgin has her settings as a yellow foreground
and black background and only recently have those setting not been showing
up when they IM me. Now I'll I get is black foreground white background, so
the normal settings. What really bugs me is that other people I know with
different settings come through just fine, it only seems to be this one
friend. I can't quite figure this one out, I'm not sure if it's a settings
issue or if I somehow pissed off the mighty purple pidgin god but I'd love
to have this problem resolved ASAP