Buddystatus not updated

Florian Hans Radagast.FH at Gmx.de
Sun Sep 27 09:21:16 EDT 2009

Hello!

I have a problem using Pidgin (v.2.5.8). I especially noticed it with
one of my buddies. If he changes his status it is often not reflected in
my Buddy-list. Only when I restart Pidgin the status is updated. This
problem occured with my ICQ-Account and even now since we both switched
to jabber. I'm not sure, which client he uses but he has a Mac (I use
Windows XP SP3). I suspect that it's either Adium or iChat.
This is extremely annoying for both of us since it caused and sometimes
still cause misunderstandings.

Thanks it advance for your help.