Question

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sun Sep 27 19:28:50 EDT 2009

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 11:16:54 -0700 (PDT)
Francisco Vargas <garfiovargas at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I has pidgin 2.5.8 for win32 this is so great.  Can I connect my logitech camera??????

Not yet, Pidgin voice and video depends on underlying infrastructure
that is not yet ported to the Windows world. It's not the easiest thing
to get going on a fair few Linux distros either so it's not favouritism.

> How do I to update to 2.6.2?

Download the Pidgin 2.6.2 installer and then with Pidgin closed down
run the installer and select the default options.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde