Unknown Facts

Khushi Web World (HG) healthguide at bsnl.in
Mon Sep 28 08:59:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

Various unknown facts are listed on the website http://khushiwebworld.com <http://khushiwebworld.com/> . The unknown facts are really good and I have found it very useful, so thought to share the same with you. They are categorized as

1.    Unknown facts
2.    Health Facts
3.    Ayurveda facts
4.    And Many more …

After visiting the website http://khushiwebworld.com <http://khushiwebworld.com/> you will have awareness towards various unknown facts which is very useful in day to day life.

Regards …

Khushi

Khushi Web World's Disclaimer Policy

The mail has been sent to support at pidgin.im Dated : 28/09/2009 Time :  6:29:02 PM

This email is not spam, you have received this email because your email id is listed in our database. In case if you have received this email accidently and If you prefer not to receive future emails of this type please Unsubscribe Now <mailto:meramail2004 at yahoo.in?subject=Please unsubscribe from Future Emails> . If this link does not works reply with the subject "Remove" .

REPORT SPAM <mailto:abuse at khushipromotions.com?subject=Spam Reported> or forward a copy of this email to abuse at khushipromotions.com <mailto:abuse at khushipromotions.com>

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list
Khushi Web World
+91-9403880804