trouble using pidgin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue Sep 29 16:22:07 EDT 2009

Kellie DiPaola wrote:
> Hi.  I am trying to install and use TypistLink through quicktate.  They

You might, also, want to look back about a month in the list archives
<http://pidgin.im/pipermail/support>, as there was someone else using
Quicktate who had a problem.  At the very least, that established some
of the technical parameters.  I think they moved from using a public
instant messaging server to a private one, and changed the protocol, at
the same time.

--
David Woolley