trouble using pidgin

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Tue Sep 29 13:32:15 EDT 2009

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:26:11 -0400
"Kellie DiPaola" <mdipaola at triad.rr.com> wrote:

> I have the debug window open.  Do you want me to send you the information?

I copied you as I suspected you are not subscribed to the Pidgin
support mailing list, that's where anything sent to support at pidgin.im
ends up. Pidgin is an open source program and is supported by its
devlopers and user community in case you didn't know.

I would suggest that you send the contents of the debug window to that
support address, then all the list subscribers will be able to see it
and can comment.

OK?

--

Brian Morrison