Suggestions to next version of pidgin

Bruno Saad saadbruno at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:08:48 EDT 2009

Hi! I have an idea foir pidgin developpers...

it is not a difficult thing to do, and i dont know if already exists a
plugin that does it...
my idea is to have the option to Order concatcts by Protocol (and secondary
by status/alphabetical)
for example..:

I have some buddies using MSN and others using ICQ.
so, pidgin could orther my friends by protocol. First all friends using MSN.
and inside the MSN ordering, the status ordering. and then the ICQ users.

I think it's not so difficult to do this, and it will be very nice!

thanks! =]