groups

Fred wlan.ripper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 07:26:26 EDT 2010

hello guys, i'm having some issues, hope you can help me. First, some info:

 - Using Ubuntu lucid lynx
 - pidgin version 2.6.6
 - using msn protocol

Anyway, the problem is... i sorted all my contacts by group. i created my
own groups, and moved all my contacts there, and deleted the default groups
"other contacts" and "non im contacts". but, as soon as i turned of pidgin,
and started it again, those 2 groups are shown again, i have to delete them
over and over. But the annoying thing is, today 2 of my contacts that i
moved yesterday, were on "other contacts" again. i had to move them again.
Any ideas on what's happening? Thanks in advance