Buddy List

Kyle Zapalik kzapalik at echo.com
Wed Apr 14 09:25:41 EDT 2010

Others can't find me on their buddy lists...can you please help me fix this?

Kyle

*Estimated transit times are based on business days for Standard LTL shipments and are NOT guaranteed. Inside delivery, liftgate, holiday, appointment scheduling, and indirect shipments may add an additional day for transit. Quote is based on weight, class, dimensions, and special requirements provided. Contact your Echo Sales Representative with questions and for all of your pricing needs including Guaranteed and Expedited shipments.