File transfer Plugin

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Fri Apr 16 10:16:28 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 17:29, Prince Avalanche Pruitt
<cowboyrusty at tds.net> wrote:
> I couldn't transfer files through Yahoo Messenger on Pidgin and I try to
> send a file to someone it shows that they are waiting to accept it. It
> doesn't change when they accept the file. What is causing that? Thanks.

Please reply to the support mailing list, not to me directly.

Assuming that you're using the latest version (currently 2.6.6), this
sounds like a bug of some variety.

If there isn't a ticket already open for this issue, feel free to
create one (http://d.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForBugReports).

-D