Pidgin feedback

Chris Reynolds chris at webhostingsearch.com
Wed Apr 21 10:05:01 EDT 2010

Hello,

I wanted to learn about the ways of donating towards your future work on
Pidgin. Would it be possible for us to donate a reasonable amount of money
towards the project and perhaps get a very simple and professional courtesy
thanks note in return? I think that this way we can both promote your work
on the awesome picture site and maybe also get some recognition too.

What do you think of this idea, is it doable in any way?

Thanks,

Chris R.