Problems with Pidgin and Gadu-Gadu protocole

Gardner gardner at wp.eu
Tue Apr 27 14:49:31 EDT 2010

Hello.

I'm having, not so constant problem with GG protocole. The problem is
that Pidgin crashes while recieving an image as a message, but not every
time. Sometimes the imige is delivered without problem and sometimes it
makes Windows show window that Pidgin has crashed and it has to be
closed. This problem happened when I was using Windows Vista Home
Premium, but also with Windows 7 (Enterprise (90-day trial) and
Professional), both x86. It worked good with Linux Mint though.

Please, I need help with this. Because of that problem I have looked for
other communicator that works with MSN AND GG but not many are as good
as Pidgin.

Thank you for help.
Gardner