+27829213922

Heinrich Scheepers hscheepers at absamail.co.za
Mon Aug 2 02:14:23 EDT 2010

To whom it may concern

I have downloaded the latest version of pidgin, installed it and tried to
access my mxit via PC.  It is not working.  It gives an error messages
stating that my login name of password is wrong.  See red message below.
When sending an sms to 34006 I get another error message that an unexpected
error has occurred and must try again later.  5 sms'es later and R15 as well
I still don't have the correct login details or access to mxit via my PC.

Please help.

Login error: Geldigverklaring onsuksesvol. Maak seker jou MXit-ID en PIN is
reg. Om jou PIN terug te kry, SMS die woord 'PIN' en jou MXit ID na 34006
(koste: R2). (3)

Heinrich Scheepers

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
believed to be clean.