Pidgin PPA

David Balažic david.balazic at comtrade.com
Tue Aug 10 08:43:16 EDT 2010

Which reminds me of an old thread I had with redhat people*

If the user says "Please update/remove this package", then after (supposedly)
successful operation there should not be leftovers from the old version
on the system. Ironically Alan Cox (I bleieve) replied: That's because unix says
what you tell it, not what you want...

* will link if I find it

Sorry for off topic.

Regards,