Several icons for several connections on the same protocol

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:32:17 EDT 2010

Yes, I also face this problem, as there are not enough icons to
uniquely identify an account, I end up seeing a mixture of all ids in
my gtalk accounts and yahoo accounts in a single list and I don't know
which belong to which account.

It would help if you could sort the list of ids in main window, on the
basis not just protocol, but also on the chat id.

yahoo does provide groups of ids, so I have named each id's account in
different groups so that I can know then, but gtalk doesn't provide
any such feature in original gtalk to group ids, so there is no
purpose using pidgin's grouping in that.

rawat