Give option to remove "mobile online" users

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 03:54:41 EDT 2010

messengers, especially yahoo showing those users online that are on
mobile. but when u send message, it allows a few or only one message
to go, and then they have to reply before you can write further.

It is no good really, people log off from pc, and set them online on
mobile, thus they appear online all the time. I am fed up seeing some.

Give us option in some next version, so that we can Hindi those who
are "mobile online". I wonder whether others are also finding this
problem.

Thanks.
--
Rawat