How to use plugin

seah jiun teo seahjiun at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 10:49:43 EDT 2010

Dear support,

I installed pidgin in my computer and I'd wish to use it without any
difficulties. Anyhow, I just dunno why it could not support chinese typing? And
all the plugins seem so un-user-friendly, I totally lost on how to download and
use those plugins.

And wondering if there is better configuration for users who do not know about
computer code like us? I check on website and there are a lot of term
"terminal", "code", "purple", "GTK" that do not understand at all

I checked out the website over and over again but unfortunately, I just did not
get what I'm looking for. I'm lost.

I plead for your solution...
Best Regards,
Teo