Adding Outlook

Mclaughlin, Melissa Melissa.Mclaughlin at jacobsonco.com
Tue Dec 7 07:14:04 EST 2010

I am sorry, all I know is that I have customers that use Outlook
messenger and I can't add them to my pidgin.
I get an error message. I was hoping that I could add my customers so
that I would not have to run
another program, only pidgin.

Unable to add buddy to server list

Unable to add buddy diane.m.elfrink at monsanto.com to group Monsanto to