Issue with Facebook Plugin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Dec 10 13:27:44 EST 2010

Davis George wrote:

> Can you please provide me a solution.  I am using the latest facebook
> plugin as well as the latest pidgin software.

The facebook plugin is a third party plugin that isn't supported on this
mailing list.  However, I believe you can also access facebook using XMPP.

If you still want to use the facebook plugin, you need to go to
 >http://code.google.com/p/pidgin-facebookchat/>.  Alternatively,
information on using XMPP to access facebook can be found here:
<http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Protocol%20Specific%20Questions#HowdoIconfiguremyFacebookChataccount>

--
David Woolley