Report bug

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Dec 23 03:34:00 EST 2010

Xiao wrote:

> 2-
> I think it will be easier. The last version of pidgin is doesn't
> recognized as the last version of QQ by the QQ server. So I can't
> connected.

Unless things have changed recently, no-one is currently supporting QQ.
  It almost certainly requires a QQ user who is prepared to donate their
time to the open source community before this will get fixed.  Also, I
believe that QQ do not document how to talk to their servers, so it is
going to require reverse engineering of the new protocol, which is
definitely going to require someone with a QQ account to do the work.

Your best chance of resolving this one, assuming you have no programming
skills yourself, is to research open source development within China and
try and encourage those people to work on QQ.

--
David Woolley