Report bug

Xiao kenwerzh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 02:10:57 EST 2010

Hi,

I start to use Pidgin and I'm like it, but I'm mostly use simplified
chinese to work.

I have two main bugs:
1-
Some kind of buddies can write to me in chinese without problem for some
others I have square on my screen. So I need to switch on MSN.
2-
I think it will be easier. The last version of pidgin is doesn't
recognized as the last version of QQ by the QQ server. So I can't connected.

With less chinese character problems I think Pidgin can spread in China
because we use mostly at the same time MSN/QQ and Skype. So we just have
to open two window it's very useful.

Thanks for your help.

Wish you a merry christmas.