FW: List Handler does not copy as i want it to

Michelle michellev at freightfusion.net
Mon Feb 1 08:05:16 EST 2010

  _____

From: Michelle [mailto:michellev at freightfusion.net]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 3:14 PM
To: 'support at pidgin.im'
Subject: List Handler does not copy as i want it to

Hi

I do not seem to understand the list handler plugin I have now got it on my
pidgin but I can seem to copy my buddies from one account to another.

I click on the list handler choose the account I want to copy from then
click on copy then select the account I want to copy to and then click on
add.

Now all my buddies add to the account I wanted to copy from?

Can you also explain to me why I can only copy to accounts that are on my
pidgin?

These are 2 problems I would like to solve.

The most important problem is how do I get it to copy properly.

Can you please get back to me a.s.a.p. as this is for work and it cannot
wait

Best Regards

Michelle

database 4803 (20100125) __________