List Handler does not copy as i want it to

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Feb 1 11:08:20 EST 2010

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:05:16 +0200
"Michelle" <michellev at freightfusion.net> wrote:

> I do not seem to understand the list handler plugin I have now got it
> on my pidgin but I can seem to copy my buddies from one account to
> another.
>

> I click on the list handler choose the account I want to copy from
> then click on copy then select the account I want to copy to and then
> click on add.
>

> Now all my buddies add to the account I wanted to copy from?
>

> Can you also explain to me why I can only copy to accounts that are
> on my pidgin?
>

> These are 2 problems I would like to solve.
>

> The most important problem is how do I get it to copy properly.
>

> Can you please get back to me a.s.a.p. as this is for work and it
> cannot wait

Michelle

You'd probably do better if you subscribed to the Pidgin support list,
I've CC'd this to you direct as a courtesy, but really you should get
the mail from the list direct and reply to the list address, not direct
to me.

There is some more information here:

http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/wiki/listhandler

it may give you more help on what List Handler can do and what it can't
do.

HTH

--

Brian Morrison