can't enable my new account

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Wed Feb 3 13:14:54 EST 2010

Rosalinda:

You don't have a "Pidgin account". Pidgin is the software you use to
access any of a number of different IM Protocols. Yahoo, AOL, ICQ, etc.

How / where did you create this account? If you don't have an existing
account for whatever protocol you want to use, you need to create it via
generally a website, ie if you want an ICQ account and don't have one,
you need to go to www.icq.com and create an account. You can't create an
account in Pidgin.