Please help

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Feb 11 10:35:46 EST 2010

Programmer In Training spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Go into your modify account tab and deselect "SSL Login" for all
> affected accounts.

The accepted soluton is to uncheck clientLogin, not SSL Login.  Please
pay attention to all of the other emails on the topic when forming
your reply.

It's not clear that either solution is more correct than the other,
but at least if we give everyone the same advice we can give them the
same advice to fix it later when this is resolved.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.