Please help

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Thu Feb 11 10:42:38 EST 2010

On 02/11/10 09:35, Ethan Blanton wrote:
> Programmer In Training spake unto us the following wisdom:
>> Go into your modify account tab and deselect "SSL Login" for all
>> affected accounts.
>
> The accepted solution is to uncheck clientLogin, not SSL Login.  Please
> pay attention to all of the other emails on the topic when forming
> your reply.

I was just going by the solution that I came to on my own. While the
accepted solution by the majority might be to uncheck clientLogin, I
don't feel proper in suggesting something that I didn't try.

> It's not clear that either solution is more correct than the other,
> but at least if we give everyone the same advice we can give them the
> same advice to fix it later when this is resolved.

Agreed. I was unaware that a consensus had been reached, though. I've
not been able to reply (or even check) my email for almost two weeks
before about two days ago. When I downloaded all the mail that had
collected in my account, I just marked all as read and jumped in at the
next question that I had a solution for. My apologies for not being on
board with the rest of the group.

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT