2.6.5 Re-Introduces an Annoyance

John W. Moore III jmoore3rd at mozilla-enigmail.org
Tue Jan 12 16:13:45 EST 2010

Brian Morrison wrote:

> I use GTalk, and have never seen any problem with certificates,
> certainly nothing has reverted for me when using 2.6.5 on Win32. I
> don't yet have 2.6.5 on my Linux boxen, so will see if anything shows
> up when I do.

The issue apparently occurs only when the Google Certificate is
called/presented twice.  In My case it happens because GTalk is invoked
for both GTalk via a Gmail Account and again for a GTalk Account through
a Google Apps Domain.

JOHN ;)
Timestamp: Tuesday 12 Jan 2010, 16:13  --500 (Eastern Standard Time)