AIM error message

Rebecca L. Crouse rlcrouse at pbs.org
Wed Jan 13 10:50:23 EST 2010

Hi there,

I'm using 2.6.5 and receiving the following error message for my AIM
account only:

received an unexpected response from
http://api.oscar.aol.com/aim/startOSCARSession

I can't re-enable the account-I receive that error each time. I tried
removing the account and then adding it again. I uninstalled pidgin and
reinstalled. No dice.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

becky

Watch PBS KIDS® January 18 through 29

for “BE BIG WITH CLIFFORD: TEN DAYS, TEN WAYS”!

Remember it only takes a little to BE BIG!

http://pbskids.org/clifford

This email may contain material that is confidential or proprietary to PBS and is intended solely for use by the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution of such material by others, or forwarding of such material without express permission, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies.