Plugins

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Jan 13 12:07:12 EST 2010

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:58:44 +0200
"Michelle" <michellev at freightfusion.net> wrote:

> Hey my name is Michelle and I would like to load the List Handler
> plug in for my pidgin.
>
> But the thing is I do not know how to do this can you please reply to
> my email with some instructions which will help me to do this

You need to download the Pidgin Plugin Pack, this can be found here:

http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/downloads

Once downloaded, you need to open the zip file and if you're using
Windows (which I think you are likely to be) you then copy all the files
in the zip archive to the Pidgin plugin directory, which is usally
C:\Program Files\pidgin\plugins.

Then restart Pidgin, and using the menu select Tools->Plugins, find the
plugins you want, select them, configure them as you want, close the
plugins window and you're away.

--

Brian Morrison